The 2023 WFCA Spring Combine will be held Saturday, April 29th at NX Level in Waukesha. We would like to provide reminders and information on the schedule and other items related to the Combine. Please check the list of registered attendees below. The session that athletes signed up for will determine their registration, warm-up, and testing times. Within each session, players will be grouped and test with players from the same or similar positions.
Please note there is a no solicitation policy at the WFCA Combine. Due to limited space at the facility, only athletes, WFCA staff, & college coaches are allowed inside. No spectators will be allowed.
The event will take place at NX Level's new indoor facility. The address is:
W234 S3555 Les Paul Pkwy
Waukesha, WI 53189
Athletes will participate in waves during the day based on position groups. The information on registration, warm-up, and testing times is below, though it is subject to change. The primary position you sign up at will determine what group you participate with.
We will test on the following: 40, Pro Agility, L- drill, vertical broad jump, and bench press. You will get two (2) attempts at each test. Every player will get a verified height and weight figure as well.
Results will be posted on Wifca.org and WisSports.net, and provided to D1, D2, and D3 colleges across the Midwest. College coaches will be in attendance once again (more than 70 attended in 2022 from numerous states around the Midwest).
• Bring both cleats (to be used on NX Level indoor turf; make sure they are free of any mud) and regular shoes (to be used in weight room & other areas)
• Tights or shorts are recommended for bottoms
• Your shirt will be provided as part of the Combine registration. We will provide pin-on numbers so that college coaches can identify you during the workout. DO NOT trade shirts or numbers with anyone, as they are color-coded to match each graduating class. College coaches have requested that you keep your shirt and number on for a short time after the workout so they can better identify you.
• We will take height and weight measurements. There is nothing additional you need to do for this.
• Results will be posted at WisSports.net and wifca.org; please understand with over 500 players participating, it may take a few days to get all results tallied and entered.
• This is your time to shine; get rest the night before, be hydrated, eat a small meal beforehand, and remember that colleges are always watching. Hustle, listen, follow directions, be supportive of others, and work your tail off! The dozens of college coaches in attendance will be watching you not only as you test, but how you conduct yourself, how you interact with other attendees, how you interact with staff, etc.
If you have questions, please contact Travis Wilson at email@example.com or Tony Biolo at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on Saturday!
|1||7:45 am||8:15 am||8:30 am – 10 am|
|2||9 am||9:45 am||10 am – 11:30 am|
|3||10:30 am||11:15 am||11:30 am – 1 pm|
|4||12 pm||12:45 pm||1 pm – 2:30 pm|
|5||1:30 pm||2:15 pm||2:30 pm – 4 pm|
Below are players registered and paid for the 2023 WFCA Spring Combine. Tabs across the top allow you to sort by All Players - Alphabetical, Class of 2024, Class of 2025 and Position. You can click on any categories to re-sort the table by that particular category. If you have questions about your registration please contact Travis Wilson at email@example.com.
Tag(s): Home News WFCA Combine News Archive2