Through the efforts of Frank Kuhrasch, Ben’s father, long time sales representative for Riddell, a $500.00 scholarship is available to a senior who is nominated by a member of the WFCA. The recipient will be announced at the annual Awards Banquet during the WFCA Spring Clinic.
CONDITIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
1. The purpose of this scholarship is for football coaches, athletes or friends of the football program who have a person with some type of disability. Keeping this in mind, nominees should have a relationship to the football program..
2. Please consider the individual’s actions with the football program, in the classroom, and in the community.
3. To be eligible for the award the candidate must have a disability of some type or family member with some type of disability.
4. The amount of $500.00 will be paid upon successful completion of high school or completing four years of high school.
5. A candidate for any Ben Kuhrasch Scholarship will be ineligible if he has received any other WFCA Scholarship or a full football scholarship.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING:
1. Complete the personal information questions on the application.
2. On a separate sheet of paper, write or type the reason(s) you feel that this candidate should be considered for the Ben Kuhrasch Scholarship.
3. The nominating party must be a current WFCA member.
4. Send completed application form to WFCA Office prior to December 1st.