The full schedule and speaker list for the 2023 WFCA Spring Clinic is available below.
As part of your WFCA membership, you receive $1,000,000 in Liability Insurance through Houston Casualty Company and the plan administrator, Loomis & Lapann, Inc. Please see the following PDF for full details, claim info, and availability of supplemental Camp Insurance.
1. $2,000,000.00 LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY COVERAGE FOR ALL FOOTBALL RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING TRAVEL TO AND FROM ANY FOOTBALL RELATED ACTIVITY.
2. Four issues of The Point After II newsletter and Summer Clinic Manual.
3. Hall of Fame Nomination Rights.
4. Conference and State Championship Awards and Player & Coach of the Year Eligibility.
5. All-Star Game Eligibility for Players and Coaches.
6. WFCA membership enhances professional growth and gives you the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of Football in WI.
7. You will have a professional network of contacts and a forum for exchange of ideas to ensure that players are being taught according to best practices.
8. Access to the WFCA legal counsel and mentor program, if needed.
9. WFCA members are allowed 2 complimentary tickets to UW Badger Home Football games (First Come/First Serve while supplies last).
10. Access to the hospitality area during WIAA State Championship Football Games.
11. Free admission to WFCA All-Star Game.
12. All-Region & All-State Player Eligibility.
13. Access to benefits and resources from two National Coaches Associations; NOCAD (National Coaches Association Directors) and NHSACA (National High School Athletic Coaches Association) dedicated to the physical & mental health of high school athletes in all sports.
14. Resources from the Jason Foundation, which is dedicated to youth suicide prevention.
15. Eligibility to speak at WFCA Annual Clinic (Largest Football Only Clinic in Nation).